BioForward’s annual Biohealth Summit serves as Wisconsin’s platform to highlight our diverse biohealth community, collaborate on new challenges and opportunities, and forge our path to continued leadership and growth. Last year we had over 500 attendees, representing 250+ industry-leading organizations, organized a once-in-a-lifetime interactive genome experiment, strengthened our Women in BioHealth and talent initiatives, and welcomed two keynotes from the technology industry that highlighted the shift in healthcare innovation. We’re in the works of planning another exciting event to connect biohealth companies statewide. Watch this page for keynote speakers, panel discussions, and fireside chats still to be announced. We can’t wait to see you at this year’s event.
- A full-day event built with our attendees in mind, including dedicated networking time, business development opportunities, industry career fair, and insight into biohealth innovations
- Keynote Sessions from the health and technology industry speaking on the technology and creativity in healthcare followed by question and answer sessions
- Chances to meet and network with industry peers, executives, investors, and researchers from organizations such as GE Healthcare, FUJIFILM, UW-Madison, Illumina, Versiti, Covance, Medical College of Wisconsin, Promega, Advocate Aurora Health, Exact Sciences, UW Health and more!
- Panel and Fireside Sessions covering topics from emerging trends in health technology, attracting and retaining talent, Wisconsin success stories, to professional development
- Afternoon Networking Reception with networking, signature cocktails, and hors-d’oeuvres