BioForward’s annual Biohealth Summit serves as a platform for Wisconsin’s biohealth community to celebrate our successes and collaborate on what’s next for our booming industry. Last year we had over 400 attendees, kicked off a women’s initiative, hosted a professional development track, and welcomed two keynotes from the technology industry that highlighted the shift in healthcare innovation. We’re in the works of planning another exciting event to connect biohealth companies statewide, highlight our industry’s strengths, and announce several national initiatives BioForward has actively been working on.
- Full-day event built with our attendees in mind, including dedicated networking time, business development opportunities, industry career fair, and insight into where the biohealth industry is going
- Attendees can participate in a once in a lifetime interactive genome experiment with keynote speaker, Dr. Chris Mason
- Keynote Sessions from the health and technology industry speaking on the future of healthcare followed by question and answer sessions
- Chances to meet and network with industry peers, executives, investors, and researchers from organizations such as GE Healthcare, FUJIFILM, UW-Madison, Illumina, Blood Center of Wisconsin, Covance, Medical College of Wisconsin, Promega, Advocate Aurora Health, Exact Sciences, UW Health and more!
- Five Panel Sessions covering topics from emerging trends in health technology, Wisconsin success stories, professional development, to biomanufacturing
- Afternoon Networking Reception with networking, signature cocktails, and hors-d’oeuvres!
The event was amazing. People were crying and laughing and I think everyone left inspired. I know I did. What an amazing group of people and what an exciting time to be in Wisconsin!
It’s a smartly-assembled event, bringing together great speakers, timely topics, and an engaged audience from the entire biotechnology and healthcare spectrum. The Summit shines a light on our state’s burgeoning biohealth scene, but more than that, it helps connect the dots.
I really enjoyed the Biohealth Summit. It was a really great event and I felt I got a lot out of each of the sessions. I particularly enjoyed the two keynotes as well as the women in biohealth session. It was very inspirational.
Get your message in front of Wisconsin biohealth leaders! Learn more about the different sponsorship opportunities at this year’s Wisconsin Biohealth Summit.
- Complimentary & discounted registrations
- Table and career fair table opportunities
- Digital and event marketing
- Logo recognition on all materials
- And more! Learn more here.
Join us for our first career fair at the Wisconsin Biohealth Summit! Interested in representing your company & connecting with Wisconsin’s talent? Learn more here.
- A table at afternoon career fair
- Dedicated time to connect with top talent
- Enjoy a reduced rate for table attendees
- Convenient set-up and take-down schedule
- And more! Learn more here.