BioForward’s annual Biohealth Summit serves as a platform for Wisconsin’s biohealth community to celebrate our successes and collaborate on what’s next for our booming industry. Last year we had over 400 attendees, kicked off a women’s initiative, hosted a professional development track, and welcomed two keynotes from the technology industry that highlighted the shift in healthcare innovation. We’re in the works of planning another exciting event to connect biohealth companies statewide, highlight our industry’s strengths, and announce several national initiatives BioForward has actively been working on.
- Full-day event built with our attendees in mind, including dedicated networking time, business development opportunities, industry career fair, and insight into where the biohealth industry is going
- Attendees can participate in a once in a lifetime interactive genome experiment with keynote speaker, Dr. Chris Mason
- Keynote Sessions from the health and technology industry speaking on the future of healthcare followed by question and answer sessions
- Chances to meet and network with industry peers, executives, investors, and researchers from organizations such as GE Healthcare, FUJIFILM, UW-Madison, Illumina, Blood Center of Wisconsin, Covance, Medical College of Wisconsin, Promega, Advocate Aurora Health, Exact Sciences, UW Health and more!
- Five Panel Sessions covering topics from emerging trends in health technology, Wisconsin success stories, professional development, to biomanufacturing
- Afternoon Networking Reception with networking, signature cocktails, and hors-d’oeuvres!